• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Months on - Russia/Ukraine Analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Months on - Russia/Ukraine Analysis

I came across this on YouTube - an interesting analysis on the war and what Russia is aiming for.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

I have watched that guys videos before, he seems to really love the sound of his own voice and can be quite hyperbolic in this videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
      I have watched that guys videos before, he seems to really love the sound of his own voice and can be quite hyperbolic in this videos.
      He's an expert on Geopolitics, there's a lot to talk about.

How do you think the war for Ukraine is going to end? With a bang or a whimper?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
      X