• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Supper for Geordies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had dinner ladies when I was at school in the 70s.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Dinner ladies at my schools too. At primary school, one of them was my mum!

Comment

Supper in Liverpool was toast and tea. After supper we would all sing a beatles song and wait in for the robber man to see what he was selling.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Supper in Liverpool was toast and tea. After supper we would all sing a beatles song and wait in for the robber man to see what he was selling.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Looking a bit like Joe Wilkinson in that video.

Joe Wilkinson, comedian tour dates : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

Comment

A Supper round here seems to be a middle age person with a penchant for navigating the local waterways while standing on what looks like a plastic ironing board.

Actually, there may be only one 'p' in that.

Comment

Working...
              X