• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just bought some new wheels, so decided to ask.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

I was bored and in a hell of a lot of pain last night, so fired WampServer and did some WordPress dev stuff to take my mind off it! Nothing official yet but the TradeHouse might make a reappearance next year based on last nights work. I will hapilly put that logo on the side. Please note there is an awful lot of work left to do before this can happen!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

FTFY
      Would you like me to add "Or Reputable Independent Subsiduary" to that???!!!
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

I was bored and in a hell of a lot of pain last night, so fired WampServer and did some WordPress dev stuff to take my mind off it! Nothing official yet but the TradeHouse might make a reappearance next year based on last nights work. I will hapilly put that logo on the side. Please note there is an awful lot of work left to do before this can happen!
        Sorry to hear about the pain. I can empathise a bit, over the less few months gone from a trapped shoulder nerve when that subsided got plantar facilitis. Got on top of that with support socks and shoes and now sciatica down my right leg. My meds make any niggles worse and I can't take any NSAIDs so stuck with co-codomal which I'm trying to wean off. The sciatica makes it difficult to sit and the plantar facilitis makes it difficult to stand! I'm like a fecking jack-in-the-box!

No rush but do let see the logo if you get round to it please.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Sorry to hear about the pain. I can empathise a bit, over the less few months gone from a trapped shoulder nerve when that subsided got plantar facilitis. Got on top of that with support socks and shoes and now sciatica down my right leg. My meds make any niggles worse and I can't take any NSAIDs so stuck with co-codomal which I'm trying to wean off. The sciatica makes it difficult to sit and the plantar facilitis makes it difficult to stand! I'm like a fecking jack-in-the-box!

No rush but do let see the logo if you get round to it please.
          Thats not good and cocodamol is good, especially 30/500 but without Tramadol and a few other things I would be totally screwed. Next stop for me is
          Morphine

Arthritis is now in hips and everywhere south of there Dial in heart failure and a few other things and it's a delightful mix!

If I couldn't take NSAID's I would be *****d.

There is no logo for the TradeHouse replacement yet. On further thought, it probably won't be called The Tradehouse if it does go ahead because that brand was retired 2 years ago. I'm not the biggest fan of bringing brands "back from the dead" as I don't think it works very well as either a tactic or strategy. The website is ok so far but any security or data protection guy on here would probably have serious concerns as it stands for example. I think it's a case of "lets see what happens". It's certainly a nice start and it helped with the pain.

Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

Workaholic!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Workaholic!
              I miss being able to work properly a lot. There are days I even miss being stuck in a traffic jam on the m25 at 8am and running late for the client. I am not joking.
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Working...
              X