• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This will work a treat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will work a treat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62870783

wanna pet my puppy?

In theTorygraph they went on about Sarah, Duchess of York looking after the corgis over the weekend. (The comments would have got the posters arrested in Scotland.)

I suppose they are doing that because they get some money for doing so as both him and his ex-wife are broke.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      In theTorygraph they went on about Sarah, Duchess of York looking after the corgis over the weekend. (The comments would have got the posters arrested in Scotland.)

I suppose they are doing that because they get some money for doing so as both him and his ex-wife are broke.
      And let's face it, he has very little else to do these days.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I fear they have misinterpreted the Queens request to leave the dogs with the groomer.

Comment

Working...
        X