• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surrey speeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I understand what it means thanks, but I also understand that Vetty makes up stuff with no proof so I chose to ignore it.

So you think I should back down by quoting facts, and defending cyclists? Hmmm, I see. No, sorry. There is plenty of evidence out there that cyclists are disproportionately (see what I did there) injured due to bad car driving than are injured due to their own reckless cycling. If that wasn't the case the new highway code rules would not be implemented to protect cyclists more from idiot drivers.

Seems most of the anti-cycling brigade forget that us cyclists we drive too. We see what you see out on the roads. We also come across cyclists. But we see their cycling from a position of knowledge. Maybe more car drivers need to get off their fat ass, get out there on a bike and see how bad car driving really is when you're not protected by a 3 ton steel shell.
    when are you going to start quoting facts?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Oh the irony!
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Leave him alone, he's loved up! Haven't you seen the picture?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
        X