• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Aliens...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Aliens...

..haven't landed and if they have they are a bit high.

Didn't know cannabis "facilities" could light up the sky.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...arijuana-plant

An alien invasion? Season five of Stranger Things? A portal to the timespace continuum?
    Residents in the northern Victorian town of Mildura were left pleasantly dumbfounded on Wednesday evening when the night sky was set ablaze with an eerie pink glow.

“It was very bizarre,” said Tammy Szumowski.

“I was on the phone to my mum, and my dad was saying the world was ending.”

But the explanation was far more mundane. Pharmaceutical company Cann Group confirmed the lights were coming from its local medicinal cannabis facility, where the blackout blinds had been left open.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Reading the Graun has similar side effects.

Comment

That's not a hydroponic glow. They need to come to London to see it done properly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sunset6.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	4226984
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Reading the Graun has similar side effects.
        Yeah their Aussie journos are weird...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X