• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too ill for work but goes to the gee gees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too ill for work but goes to the gee gees

The Queen has arrived at the Royal Windsor Horse Show after missing the State Opening of Parliament earlier this week.
    The 96-year-old was driven on to the showground in a Range Rover.
    On Tuesday, she missed the annual reading of the Queen's Speech for the first time since 1963.
    She was last seen in public in March, when she attended a service commemorating the life of the Duke of Edinburgh at Westminster Abbey.
    The Queen has mobility problems and has had to cancel a number of recent public appearances.
    On Friday morning she was seen sat in the front passenger seat of her Range Rover, which pulled up near the parade ring.
    She was smiling and laughing as she spoke to a small group through the open car window.
    Clearly just didn't want to read out all that nonsense - good for her!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Nothing sums up Tory Britain than complaining that a 96 year old woman isn’t working hard enough
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

To be fair if you had to read out this government's proposed bills for this session of parliament when they are the same government who lied to you, then no-one would blame you for being too ill to do so.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Nothing sums up Tory Britain than complaining that a 96 year old woman isn’t working hard enough
        I haven't seen anyone complaining.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X