• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweet riff of mine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet riff of mine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-new-poll.html

Guns N' Roses' 1989 hit Sweet Child O' Mine has been voted as containing the greatest guitar riff of all time.

Survivor's plodding anthem Eye Of The Tiger, featured in the 1982 movie Rocky III, came second in the poll for a guitar website, ahead of the distinctive bass line of Queen's 1980 classic Another One Bites The Dust.

The survey of 1,500 fans, who were asked to list their favourites by Muse Group, resulted in some shock omissions, with nothing by Cream, The Clash or The Beatles in the top 30. The highest Rolling Stones song was Satisfaction, down at 24.
    only one thing can be said!!!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Working...
X