• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

York is great!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redduster
    Although I've lurked here from time to time over the years i've never felt an urge to post. I still don't. However since i'm starting a 6 monther in York in a couple of weeks - this thread has obviously caught my attention.

Tell me more aboput the bars ...
    Welcome to CUK redduster!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      No, no no - since you're starting a 6 monther in York in a couple of weeks tell me more about you!
      Don't do it Redduster!!

She'll draw you into her world, you'll be talking Geordie in no time

and she'll probably sit on you
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
        F**k me, I bet that would hurt
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          No, no no - since you're starting a 6 monther in York in a couple of weeks tell me more about you!
          If you go to York by train you might see me, as according to something you posted yesterday - we live very close. Keep an eye out for a Geordie Oracle contractor (probably older than you) on his nightly pub crawl.

Comment

If you go to York by train you might see me, as according to something you posted yesterday - we live very close. Keep an eye out for a Geordie Oracle contractor (probably older than you) on his nightly pub crawl.
            Oh God - another one!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
              Don't do it Redduster!!

She'll draw you into her world, you'll be talking Geordie in no time

I was almost certainly talking Geordie before she was born. Thanks for the advice though.

Comment

I was almost certainly talking Geordie before she was born. Thanks for the advice though.
                Sally is 38years old, and grandmother of 7.
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                  Welcome to CUK redduster!
                  Thanks for the welcome. If I had started yesterday I would have won the Who's in the Most Debt thread.

Comment

What, in Sunderland?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

And if you know where to look you'll find a shop selling hand made chocolates and you can see them in action in the shop window...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X