• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I want RT back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want RT back!

Yeah, I know, unpopular opinion.

but RT was more honest about the west than mainstream media ever was.

I think they should have left it to function. It’s against free speach and freedom of information.
    we want to hear what the other side has to say so we can build consens and work together towards a solution.

but it seems that our own tyrants do not like competition…

Lay off the Tennents Super, eh?

No reason not to block it anymore, since they've blocked all independent news in Russia. The BBC is now operating there via the deep web.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Lay off the Tennents Super, eh?

No reason not to block it anymore, since they've blocked all independent news in Russia. The BBC is now operating there via the deep web.
      Only had some tea for today but thanks for the recommendation. Did’t know 8% is a thing.

BBC news is making people more stupid in the uk as well. They should block it here as well.

no I am being serios about it.

these are complex international issues and I distrust the media and rulling class enough to want to see other perspectives.

the truth is somewhere in between.

btw, as opposed to you mainstream normies around here I do come from from an ex communist country that had close ties with russia throughout the history and I do understand how oppression whipes out culture and generations.

But considering how things have gone around here over the past few years, I think the west is heading towards a totalitarian regime as well and it ‘no longer does what it says on the tin’.

be open for conversation and challenge things or see yourself and your children be reduced to hopeless creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
        I distrust the media
        Of course you do, you have all the hallmarks of being a backwoods bunker dwelling, crypto-coining, mullet sporting cretin.

Comment

Of course you do, you have all the hallmarks of being a backwoods bunker dwelling, crypto-coining, mullet sporting cretin.
          and yourself sir you have the allure of a MI5 psyops operator or a even a well trained bot from a dungeon somewhere in the city.
          otherwise I cannot explain how someone disregards any of those concerns.

but yeah, much freedom of speach.

Comment

Who let Gigi out of his padded cell?

Comment

and yourself sir you have the allure of a MI5 psyops operator or a even a well trained bot from a dungeon somewhere in the city.
              otherwise I cannot explain how someone disregards any of those concerns.

but yeah, much freedom of speach.
              I assume you're an anti-vaxxer too, right?

Comment

I assume you're an anti-vaxxer too, right?
                Ask him about chemtrails

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Who let Gigi out of his padded cell?
                  Oh yeah, that’s what you would call permanent employment nowadays.

-> bot 2 has joined the chat

Comment

Yeah, I know, unpopular opinion.

but RT was more honest about the west than mainstream media ever was.
                    It's not an unpopular opinion. It's an incredibly stupid one. Anyone who holds it is not just spectacularly gullible, but also extremely dense - I mean neutron star dense - with a breathtaking lack of awareness of... well anything every much. People talk often about useful idiots, but anyone who swallows RT guff as "more honest" isn't even useful. Alternatively, they're liars and just trolling. On that off-chance:

GigiBronz - stop trolling.These are serious issues, not something to get a cheap jolly about from winding people up. If you don't stop trolling it will only end in one way.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X