• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's an Omen, I tell ye...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an Omen, I tell ye...

The week I tell IPSE not to bother renewing my subscription is the week I accidentally drop the 20 year old PCG mug on the floor to see if it would bounce. It didn't...
    Blog? What blog...?

You are a retired anyway.

You should spend your free time doing something more useful.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You are a retired anyway.

You should spend your free time doing something more useful.
      What, like NT volunteering, Am Dram, some choir work, gardening, motor homing, model making (fnarr), dog walking....

Haven't done anything work-related, much less IPSE-related, for some years. I come here for entertainment; bit like going to the zoo, on occasion, but always good to see how the world is thinking. Or not.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

What, like NT volunteering, Am Dram, some choir work, gardening, motor homing, model making (fnarr), dog walking....
        Work sounds less busy...

how the world is thinking. Or not.
        You should go to Reditt or Twitter for that.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X