• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get Vaccinated to make history

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Vaccinated to make history

Could have Novaxx but he decided he knew more about virology than human virologists.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...v-match-report

Rafael Nadal has claimed a men’s record 21st grand slam title, producing an extraordinary fightback to defeat Daniil Medvedev 2-6, 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-4, 7-5 in an epic Australian Open final.
    With most of the pre-game focus on Nadal’s bid for history, his Russian opponent dominated the first set on Rod Laver Arena. Nadal saved two break points in a long third game but was then broken to love in the fifth, before successive double faults from the Spaniard allowed Medvedev to serve out the set 6-2.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I gave in and paid to watch it. Was rueing my decision after the 2nd set... what an astonishing come-back. Just can't see how he was able to do that.

If he hasn't injured himself, one has to think he's got a good chance at the French which means Novak needs another 3 to take the lead.
    I imagine Medvedev isn't on Novak's Xmas card list

I'd love to hope we might see Federer make one last glory run but I fear that he's done.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
    X