• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fake!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake!!!

..friends

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/03/madon...lous-15709556/

.Madonna has taken to Instagram to call out 50 Cent for ‘pretending to be her friend’ and then mocking bedroom photos she had posted.
    The singer, 63, took to her Instagram story to address the rapper, 46, after he posted jokes about her and the images which include one of her legs and bum in fishnet tights with the rest of her body under a bed.

She wrote alongside a throwback photo of the two of them together: ‘Here is 50 Cent pretending to be my friend. Now you have decided to talk smack about me!

‘I guess your new career is getting attention by trying to humiliate others on social media, the least elevated choice you could make as an artist and an adult.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 3 December 2021, 15:58.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Madonna's career has been about shock and sex to boost her talent. Like Cher she had some and good support but didn't mind riding a Naval Cannon!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

She seems to be getting sensitive in her dotage. Poor lamb. Records sales must be down.

Comment

Working...
      X