• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are all spoilt and entitled....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

FTFY
    Well that's probably true for bottom feeder coders working on anal and repetitive accountancy stuff. Then its probably best to be a BA (Bulltulip Artist) running around all day looking busy doing sweet fanny Adams.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Well that's probably true for bottom feeder coders working on anal and repetitive accountancy stuff. Then its probably best to be a BA (Bulltulip Artist) running around all day looking busy doing sweet fanny Adams.
      Pays well though, and easy money Not done too bad out of it over the years
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Then its probably best to be a BA (Bulltulip Artist) running around all day looking busy doing sweet fanny Adams.
        Oi! I resemble that remark!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

They're jealous they have to work, whilst we run workshops and drink coffee

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

They're jealous they have to work, whilst we run workshops and drink coffee
            You have to deal with users......
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You have to deal with users......
              True, but if anything is going wrong we'll either blame the programmers or the PM, depending how we feel

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Shouldn't you be concentrating on that macro
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                X