• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Expresso work going ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    And a sectarian comment from a big mincing masonic fop. Top banana!
    Sectarian?
    Care to explain?

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of all these new words you keep finding.

Sectarian comment - only if you take it as such.
    Big - Yes
    Mincing - Nope
    Masonic - Yes, I am a Freemason
    fop - Nope

So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you 2.5 out of five. That should increase your average score.
    Last edited by Churchill; 9 February 2007, 12:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Sectarian?
      Care to explain?

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of all these new words you keep finding.
      Why, when you are the one struggling with the definition?

So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you 2.5 out of five. That should increase your average score.
      Churchill, I am never average, I leave such levels for the likes of you to aspire to.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Carry on chaps, its amusing to watch you all look like even bigger cocks than usual.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
          Carry on chaps, its amusing to watch you all look like even bigger cocks than usual.
          You appear to have mistaken me for someone who might remotely give a sh*t what you think, now if you can't contribute something more tangible than that, don't bother. It's not as if we are short of moronic snippets round here, not since "General" Francko remembered his password anyway!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Nothing beats a good fight on a dull friday
            <grabs popcorn and takes front seat>

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              Nothing beats a good fight on a dull friday
              <grabs popcorn and takes front seat>

shut it ya fence sitting dweeb!
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
              X