• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any Expresso work going ?"

Collapse

• kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    Nothing beats a good fight on a dull friday
    <grabs popcorn and takes front seat>

shut it ya fence sitting dweeb!

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Nothing beats a good fight on a dull friday
    <grabs popcorn and takes front seat>

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet
    Carry on chaps, its amusing to watch you all look like even bigger cocks than usual.
    You appear to have mistaken me for someone who might remotely give a sh*t what you think, now if you can't contribute something more tangible than that, don't bother. It's not as if we are short of moronic snippets round here, not since "General" Francko remembered his password anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Carry on chaps, its amusing to watch you all look like even bigger cocks than usual.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Sectarian?
    Care to explain?

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of all these new words you keep finding.
    Why, when you are the one struggling with the definition?

So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you 2.5 out of five. That should increase your average score.
    Churchill, I am never average, I leave such levels for the likes of you to aspire to.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    And a sectarian comment from a big mincing masonic fop. Top banana!
    Sectarian?
    Care to explain?

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of all these new words you keep finding.

Sectarian comment - only if you take it as such.
    Big - Yes
    Mincing - Nope
    Masonic - Yes, I am a Freemason
    fop - Nope

So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you 2.5 out of five. That should increase your average score.
    Last edited by Churchill; 9 February 2007, 12:08.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    "pontificating" from a Scots Catholic, how splendid!
    And a sectarian comment from a big mincing masonic fop. Top banana!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oh superb. An Eyetie of all things pontificating on how an Army functions. Oh the irony!
    "pontificating" from a Scots Catholic, how splendid!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Wish I had the time chaps, but most unusually, I have some work to do ...
    Gutted. What this thread really needs right now is some more of your ill-informed guff about spud-bash etc.
    Still, I am on tenterhooks waiting for more withering criticism of the British Armed Forces from Il Dunce!! Bring it on Francko!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Wish I had the time chaps, but most unusually, I have some work to do ...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    I hope you can't deny that in many army environments there so much abuse and humiliation, that the only purpose of the ones who stay longer and become "senior" is to inflict this on the others? That actually seems to explain your character quite well here. Unfortunately you ended up in the wrong place here as most of us have brain and wittiness; sasguru can shame you anytime if he only wanted. I think you are just no challenge for him and he can see you clearly are a raged post-humiliation army relict. And no, adding uncommon words to your speech doesn't make it more meaningful.
    Oh superb. An Eyetie of all things pontificating on how an Army functions. Oh the irony!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    I hope you can't deny that in many army environments there so much abuse and humiliation, that the only purpose of the ones who stay longer and become "senior" is to inflict this on the others? That actually seems to explain your character quite well here. Unfortunately you ended up in the wrong place here as most of us have brain and wittiness; sasguru can shame you anytime if he only wanted. I think you are just no challenge for him and he can see you clearly are a raged post-humiliation army relict. And no, adding uncommon words to your speech doesn't make it more meaningful.

Ohhhhhhhh YES!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Potato-peeling? You really do get your ideas about the Army from the Carry On films sg. Like so many of your observations in life, hopelessly out of touch yet with a bizarrely comic edge. Keep them coming, they brighten up some dreadfully tedious exchanges between the uninformed on here and help cement your position as virtual village idiot.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Let us all bow to the great potato peeler. He once engaged with 4 potatoes all at the same time and won. The "right stuff" indeed.
    Potato-peeling? You really do get your ideas about the Army from the Carry On films sg. Like so many of your observations in life, hopelessly out of touch yet with a bizarrely comic edge. Keep them coming, they brighten up some dreadfully tedious exchanges between the uninformed on here and help cement your position as virtual village idiot.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You are amongst friends now sg, you can open up. Just why was it you were rejected from the Forces? Flat feet? Too short? or just not a team-player?
    Whatever it was, you are clinging onto your rejection far too strongly. Let it go man, get some form of closure. After all, not everyone is made of the "right stuff". I am sure you are very good at whatever it is you do, be thankful for that.
    Let us all bow to the great potato peeler. He once engaged with 4 potatoes all at the same time and won. The "right stuff" indeed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X