• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOM: Ministers plan to end social distancing in England on 19 July

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM: Ministers plan to end social distancing in England on 19 July

Boom time ahead for the IT job market and contractors

I predict record high contract rates this year, and why not, everything else is going up in price

I put a request in for a rate increase last month on renewal, all time record high rate for me, client didn't even think about it.. i should have asked for more

Indeed - record high Covid contracting rates, coming near you

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Indeed - record high Covid contracting rates, coming near you
      You must be using old data:

SAGE scientist behind modelling that spooked No10 into delaying Freedom Day admits forecasts were flawed and underestimated the power of vaccines
      • Dr Mike Tildesley and his team predicted there could be 72,000 deaths from the virus before next winter
      • But the Warwick University expert has now confessed Britain was 'in a much better situation than we thought'
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Day-wrong.html
      Last edited by Fraidycat; 2 July 2021, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
        Boom time ahead for the IT job market and contractors

I predict record high contract rates this year, and why not, everything else is going up in price

I put a request in for a rate increase last month on renewal, all time record high rate for me, client didn't even think about it.. i should have asked for more
        Greediness doesn't always get a renewal. Incremental increases often work out better.

Comment

Working...
        X