• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More good news - doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More good news - doomed

Sorry for linking daily mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ort-finds.html

and in two years we can invoice like bandits cleaning the tulip up as usual.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Daily Mail rubbish.

WFH is not causing offshoring. It has been ramping up for years.

I would blame moving IT into a cloud based solution more than WFH.

IT is going remote. Companies are no longer keeping their own Datacentres. Why then keep their own IT staff. Last place I was at was heavy offshored and was going more so.

The reduction in quality was so bad it was funny.

Agree this will result in more work to sort the mess. Just might take so long to come round I will be retired or dead.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        From the article

We mock the French for their antediluvian working practices, but 83 per cent of them were back in the office within a month, according to one survey.
        Arguably, working in the office is an antideluvian practice.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X