• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS this you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS this you?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifest...nalds-20807963

In a review, which could well be entirely tongue in cheek, the reviewer from Newcastle upon Tyne, identified as ‘Fwg123’, complained the lake was too cold, has too many rocks and its beauty was too distracting. On August 26, 2020, they said: “Visited this lake in the middle of summer but I was still cold. What’s the deal?!?! Had to go up and down a lot of hills to get there. AND NO SIGNAL?! ALSO THERE WERE TOO MANY ROCKS.
    I wanted a McDonalds but there wasn’t one anywhere. How am I supposed to eat out to help out if there isn’t a McDonalds anywhere?! I also would have been ok with an appropriate alternative like KFC or Burger King or even Subway. It did look nice but that distracted me and I capsized my kayak which was very distressing. Thank you Wales Gods that I got out alive.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Working...
X