• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Euro 2020 / 2021 CUK Sweepstake - Pick a number NOW !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #81
    I'll take the lowest still-available number if there are any?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

    Comment


      #82
      Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      No it does not at all obviously!!! They are randomly assigned.........
      Lies again, you never went into effort to use true random number generator - you've cheapened the competition by using pseudo-random one!

      More importantly after assigning said presudo-random numbers you copied them as they were corresponding to respective countrise that were still outstanding (mentioned in first post), after I noticed that you've re-assigned preudo-random numbers - that's the only rational explanation on what happened, if you were a pro you would have posted sorted list of unused numbers, thus removing any doubts.

      A bit too late now, close this thread and start again.

      Comment


        #83
        Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I'll take the lowest still-available number if there are any?
        No. 2 for you d000hg

        And that number is ......... NETHERLANDS

        Good Luck





        Comment


          #84
          Originally posted by saptastic View Post

          No. 2 for you d000hg

          And that number is ......... NETHERLANDS

          Good Luck




          Many thanks
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

          Comment


            #85
            remaining teams:

            Spain
            Wales
            Scotland
            Turkey
            Russia
            Slovakia
            Switzerland
            Finland
            North Macedonia
            Sweden

            remaining numbers are 12,11, 18, 24, 15, 4 , 20,16, 22, 8,

            Comment


              #86
              Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              remaining teams:

              Spain
              Wales
              Scotland
              Turkey
              Russia
              Slovakia
              Switzerland
              Finland
              North Macedonia
              Sweden

              remaining numbers are 12,11, 18, 24, 15, 4 , 20,16, 22, 8,
              For anyone wanting to avoid Scotland, choose 18 - its likely saptastic will have ensured the order of list of teams and numbers do not align

              Comment


                #87
                Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                For anyone wanting to avoid Scotland, choose 18 - its likely saptastic will have ensured the order of list of teams and numbers do not align
                It's sure not aligning - now that he shuffled it quietly.

                I DEMAND A RECOUNT and an AUDIT!

                Comment


                  #88
                  Originally posted by AtW View Post

                  It's sure not aligning - now that he shuffled it quietly.

                  I DEMAND A RECOUNT and an AUDIT!

                  I will allocate you Russia in the sweepstake if you keep this up.

                  Comment


                    #89
                    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    I will allocate you Russia in the sweepstake if you keep this up.
                    Explain in detailed steps how you got those numbers allocated, what steps you took to post on forum available ones - otherwise the whole selection process is forever tainted (if my team does not win).

                    Comment


                      #90
                      Originally posted by AtW View Post

                      Explain in detailed steps how you got those numbers allocated, what steps you took to post on forum available ones - otherwise the whole selection process is forever tainted (if my team does not win).
                      One hat containing the names of the teams. One hat containing the numbers.

                      Pull a team name, then a number. Write down the result, repeat.

                      When AtW asks for a number, check against the list and swap the country to the one that will cause the most offence if a more respected country should be the result.

                      Sit back and while AtW

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X