• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange Genie - Avoid At all Costs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Genie - Avoid At all Costs

So yet another 2 invoices where they haven't done salary sacrifice despite numerous email exchanges and phone conversations.

They really are the pits.

I hadn't noticed FOG in the weather report today.

Comment

I presume you mean salary sacrifice in favour of gross employer pension contribution? I use Contractor Umbrella, and they have done this correctly for me so far, with a few hiccups but nothing that could not be sorted out. Orange Genie had said they offer this, but maybe they don't know how to do it properly if your experience is typical?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        I presume you mean salary sacrifice in favour of gross employer pension contribution? I use Contractor Umbrella, and they have done this correctly for me so far, with a few hiccups but nothing that could not be sorted out. Orange Genie had said they offer this, but maybe they don't know how to do it properly if your experience is typical?
        Yes, exactly that. Unfortunately, Contractor Umbrella isn't on my agency's list of approved brollies.

Comment

Working...
        X