• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Genius!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
    Is this story true. Could have been a wedding from years ago.
    If you look carefully, some people are warring masks...
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yeah looked closer and can see masks.

Just another example of how the rules do not make sense. As has been said. Plane full of strangers, ok. Wedding guests not.

Joking aside it is things like this going on not just in India but in our country that helps to push further restrictions on everyone. Justified or not.

Always makes me laugh when the government makes statements like" The public need to use common sense" When we all have to cater for the lowest common denominator in society.

Just because restrictions are lifted, does not make me want to mix in large numbers, unless I have to (hospitals etc). For example I have not been to a large supermarket or shopping centre since March 2020. Or used public transport.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        They look very happy, apart from the concern about Carbon emissions from the flight, what are you lot getting worked up about?
        I'd only get worked up if the plane is on its way to the UK!

Otherwise the idiots can do what they want.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

if only one person out of 160 is covid positive they are all screwed

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            As long as everyone on board was aware of the risks and they all quarantine afterwards, then I say why the heck not.
            Just the fact they are willing to go so far to avoid restrictions kinda give's you the impression they don't and they won't.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X