• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Midlife crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You have failed in life.

I've heard rumours that when women go through menopause they get really hot.

According to Caitlin Moran, the symptoms of menopause are essentially withdrawal symptoms from oesrtrogen - which gives the "users" the super-human ability to tolerate small children. And husbands... A friend of mine recounts how his mother had a full rage rant at his father when she was in her fifties... which ended with her saying "I'm no use to anyone at the moment". He lowered his newspaper, looked her in the eye and said "It'll pass. I'll wait. You are worth it". They died 30 years later, within weeks of each other.
    I will have to up my game Mrs V hotter wow!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
    X