• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it too early for....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Some of us can carefully eat it over a plate rather than shove it down yer cakehole like it's the last scotch egg you'll ever see. Just saying like
    Yes, but to LM it's prime sausage meat, all forms are to be devoured! Just sayin like
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

No, but it is a tad cold to enjoy it for me!

Comment

In queue

Comment

Oi! He's nicked my meme!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Oi! He's nicked my meme!
            Your meme? You're the meme!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Your meme? You're the meme!
              Ill drink to that!

Comment

Ill drink to that!
                How are your fat profits going from Amazon now that Britain is open again?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

How are your fat profits going from Amazon now that Britain is open again?
                  Well I took truck loads of clearance stuff out of Debenhams, TX Maxx, Home Sense, Primark, The Works, Rymans, Smyths, The Entertainer and Currys this morning when you were still trying to get your nuts out to feed the squirrels.

I'll do a min of £1 million this year, but tulip is about to happen. Once all this clearance stuff burns through in shops in the next month, then by Q3 the tulip is hitting the fan. New stock is in shortage, cargo is up 500% and Covid is hitting the entire supply chain outside of the UK. You are all fooked!

Comment

You are all fooked!
                    Amen, fat brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X