• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREAKING: Johnson in shock retirement!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Johnson in shock retirement!

"Richard Johnson: Leading jump jockey in shock retirement

Four-time champion jump jockey Richard Johnson has announced his retirement with immediate effect.

The 43-year-old was in tears as he revealed his shock decision after riding Brother Tedd into third place at Newton Abbot on Saturday.

"After nearly 30 years in the saddle, the time has come for me to retire," he said.

Johnson enjoyed more than 3,500 victories in his career - only AP McCoy has ridden more winners in jump racing."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/56615202

What a joke!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Richard Johnson: Leading jump jockey in shock retirement

Four-time champion jump jockey Richard Johnson has announced his retirement with immediate effect.

The 43-year-old was in tears as he revealed his shock decision after riding Brother Tedd into third place at Newton Abbot on Saturday.

"After nearly 30 years in the saddle, the time has come for me to retire," he said.

Johnson enjoyed more than 3,500 victories in his career - only AP McCoy has ridden more winners in jump racing."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/56615202

What a joke!

WGAFF?

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post

WGAFF?
      Had me going though, seeing the thread title, you know, "Johnson"!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Had me going though, seeing the thread title, you know, "Johnson"!
        It's well know that the Donald is really stupid. He just doesn't understand parody. He thinks it means "like a parrot".
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          It's well know that the Donald is really stupid. He just doesn't understand parody. He thinks it means "like a parrot".
          He did not get the jockey...

Comment

Working...
          X