• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greed is good!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ursula von der Leyen could reply with "We could dump the EU manufactured Vaccine stock just to burn your arse"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXF8dqA0Hw

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

Ursula von der Leyen could reply with "We could dump the EU manufactured Vaccine stock just to burn your arse"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXF8dqA0Hw
      They could if you mean AZ stock and AZ could get the lawyers in to make the contract null & void then offer them the jab at £20 each in 6 months time to cover their costs. If you mean they could dump the millions of doses they have stockpiled in the various countries that have maligned the vaccine because their people won't accept it then that would sort our problem we can buy it at £2 a dose.

Or Boris could then fund AZ to manufacture mostly in the UK and mothball their EU factories.

Late to the party and throwing threats everywhere you can see they are trying to make friends.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

They could if you mean AZ stock and AZ could get the lawyers in to make the contract null & void then offer them the jab at £20 each in 6 months time to cover their costs. If you mean they could dump the millions of doses they have stockpiled in the various countries that have maligned the vaccine because their people won't accept it then that would sort our problem we can buy it at £2 a dose.

Or Boris could then fund AZ to manufacture mostly in the UK and mothball their EU factories.

Late to the party and throwing threats everywhere you can see they are trying to make friends.
        I just meant it sounds like the Wall Street movie, that is all.

Or to quote Michael Douglas I don't wish ill will on anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

I just meant it sounds like the Wall Street movie, that is all.

Or to quote Michael Douglas I don't wish ill will on anybody.
          oh sorry it was meant to. I think Boris was channelling it

I think that speech is severely underrated it says so much about capitalism and how we should manage it.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X