• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Escape of the Penguin..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape of the Penguin..

Cool story bro!

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/08/pengu...ists-14207462/

A penguin has been caught on camera escaping a pod of killer whales by jumping onto a boat full of tourists. The frightened animal was being pursuing by orcas in the Gerlache Strait, Antarctica, and could be seen repeatedly jumping out of the water as dinghies full of tourists watched. Travel blogger Matt Karsten, 40, and his wife Anna, 32, were filming the penguin when it tried to jump into one of the boats, before bouncing back into the sea. The animal then made a second attempt, this time landing on the side of the dinghy.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Man interfering with nature yet again

But, go penguin!

Comment

Comment

Must have been a quiet day for news. Hundred of videos of animals doing this around. Anyway little f**ker was just serving it's purpose in the food chain and now some rare whales might starve because interference of humans. I'd have chucked it back in, somewhere near the whales to be honest.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I miss Futurama. I wish it would come back.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I miss Futurama. I wish it would come back.
            Only in a re-run...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Must have been a quiet day for news. Hundred of videos of animals doing this around.
              Stop being so miserable.

We are in lockdown and the natural world cheers people up.

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Anyway little f**ker was just serving it's purpose in the food chain and now some rare whales might starve because interference of humans. I'd have chucked it back in, somewhere near the whales to be honest.
              You wouldn't as you would be shunned by the other people you had to spend the time with.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You wouldn't as you would be shunned by the other people you had to spend the time with.
                Like normal then...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Stop being so miserable.

We are in lockdown and the natural world cheers people up.
                  oh, the ironing

Comment

Working...
                  X