• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you spend the cost of Track and Trace on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I'd like to see that £37bn broken down to see where and how it has been spent. There will be valid spend in there like the test kits, scientists etc and there will almost certainly be a whole load spaffed up the wall by Tory MP's mates and their dodgy middle men companies.

It needs a proper audit, although I'm sure the Tories with brush any findings under the carpet and their supporters will argue that Corbyn would have spent more
    How much is the audit going to cost and what's going to come of it?

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
      How much is the audit going to cost
      Less than £37bn

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
      what's going to come of it?
      We will find out where the money was spent, and how much went to Tory MPs and their mates.

Then you can come along and tell us Corbyn would have spent more.

HTH
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
      X