• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pension savings - I was wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

I thought they would have saved lot more with number of deaths topping 100k+
    £1.5bn is peanuts compared to what our boy Sunak has spent , £400bn and counting
    Every little helps...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

If the state pension had any real value then it would be more. I don't know how anyone can live on only c.£8k per year.
      exactly. State pension is £700/month which is the lowest in the developed world.
      After paying the bills you will have money left to eat canned food only. I would rather retire in thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        exactly. State pension is £700/month which is the lowest in the developed world.
        After paying the bills you will have money left to eat canned food only. I would rather retire in thailand.
        So would I, but for a completely different reason
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          So would I, but for a completely different reason
          Lady boys?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Lady boys?
            I don't think so, but now you mention it ......
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X