• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling the strain? WFH Experiences

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    In thinking this over a bit more. I realised I've spent quite a lot more than I used to on chocolate and crisps since lockdown started.
    I was eating extra 1000 calories a day from client's free vending machines (2 cups of coffee+2 chocolate bars, a can of coke and packet of mcoys crisp = 1000 calories).

Have been working from home 250 days in a row now, so have saved my body from 250,000 calories in theory.

In reality my consumption of tea and chocolate (and beer) has increased during lockdown.

So i have only lost around 5kg in weight, when i could have lost a lot more.

Comment

Working...
    X