• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I'm banned soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm banned soon

I reported the moderator Not All There. This person is clearly not acting as a moderator, merely a stirrer and they spend all their time trying to ruin every single thread here. They are opinionated and lack any kind of intellect and drive people away to other from any kind of useful or engaging discussion.

Just sayin like.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      I reported the moderator Not All There. This person is clearly not acting as a moderator, merely a stirrer and they spend all their time trying to ruin every single thread here. They are opinionated and lack any kind of intellect and drive people away to other from any kind of useful or engaging discussion.

Just sayin like.
      Knob

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Just sayin like.
        Pssst ... want some sockies to go... just in case
        Bitcoin only

Comment

Just sayin like.
          why do you worry. you have another handle dimprawn

Comment

I reported the moderator Not All There.
            No such Mod on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              why do you worry. you have another handle dimprawn
              He aged this V sockie, but he can lose it easier than his tulipcoins

Comment

Just sayin like.
                Banned? Like I'd give up on my favourite toy.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Banned? Like I'd give up on my favourite mouse.
                  FTFV

Comment

As suityou01 would know, V is for Vendetta!
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X