• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news fatty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Should fat people pay more for airplane seats ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    There was an argument put forward years ago for weighing passengers rather than guesstimating the passenger weight in order to better calculate the amount of fuel needed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      There was an argument put forward years ago for weighing passengers rather than guesstimating the passenger weight in order to better calculate the amount of fuel needed.
      They could find big enough scales to reliably weight MF-class passengers?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        You'd think they could easily do this without anyone knowing.

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          You'd think they could easily do this without anyone knowing.
          Yep, just park the planes on weighbridges and top-up/syphon off fuel once all on board as part of the pre-departure procedure. Sorted.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Yep, just park the planes on weighbridges and top-up/syphon off fuel once all on board as part of the pre-departure procedure. Sorted.
            I was thinking passport checking machines, departure gates, etc. Easy to put a sensor in the floor.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X