• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fleetwood 1965-2007

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleetwood, I think I remember you being enchanted by America and telling us how those school girl companions of your daughters (?) over there used to love your English accent.

heres a glass to you Fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by messiah
      Fleetwood, I think I remember you being enchanted by America and telling us how those school girl companions of your daughters (?) over there used to love your English accent.

heres a glass to you Fleet.
      Never knew him, but will still miss him.

And that's "here's", by the way...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

OMG I don't believe it, my condolences to his wife and kids, I did miss him on the BB for a while now. No am sure he will be missed by all

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          OMG I don't believe it, my condolences to his wife and kids, I did miss him on the BB for a while now. No am sure he will be missed by all

I hope he is at peace now and enjoying time in a better place with the two little fella's he lost
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

I'm sad.

Comment

This is so tragic
              RIP Fleetwood

Comment

I didn't really know Fleetwood but this is a shock.
                My sympathy to his family, Nina and friends, on and offline.

It looks like he had a great time in Brussels surrounded by good people. Rest in peace Daniel.

Comment

the worst news...

RIP Fleetwood
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

This is so heart breaking - he's so young

I didn't know Fleetwood, but if this happenned to any of you lot I'd be so sad, so I know how some of you must feel.

Please take care everyone, know you are all loved, and would all be truly missed.

And RIP Fleetwood.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm shocked and deeply saddened to hear this news. Fleety was posting on here when I first joined back in 2001 (several board incarnations ago). Condolences to his family and friends, and RIP Fleety. Enjoy the Great Gig In The Sky.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X