• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ok who is this? - 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok who is this? - 2

Disqualified driver caught by police doing Asda shop in second-hand ambulance with emergency lights flashing - Manchester Evening News

An ambulance that pulled into Asda whilst flashing its emergency lights was pulled over by police - the driver was discovered to be banned from driving.Officers in the Harpurhey area saw the occupants of the emergency vehicle - including a family - go into the supermarket to do their shopping at around 10pm this evening (Wednesday).

After being tracked down, police discovered the driver was disqualified from driving and also wanted to be dealt with at court.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

makes sense, who would stop an ambulance driver to ask for insurance and driving license? That man is a genius.

Comment

A little late perhaps - https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...sda-price.html

Also do you think any of the contractors or entrepreneurs (or permies) on here would use an ambulance to go to Asda?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        A little late perhaps - https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...sda-price.html

Also do you think any of the contractors or entrepreneurs (or permies) on here would use an ambulance to go to Asda?
        I bought an ambulance and drove it down to the south of Spain
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X