• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

India

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You just don't record it

HTH
    Well yes that is at the back of my mind, especially after Russia basically did this.

However, we would still expect 10s of millions of deaths to make the news since it would be one of the calamities of our time, and I've seen very little coverage on India in the news. Hospitals overflowing, dead rotting in the streets, etc.

India has a population density similar to UK (which is pretty amazing).
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You just don't broadcast ad infinitum about it
      FTFY

Comment

Delhi temperatures are currently around the same as UK summer temperatures which will shorten the lifetime of the virus.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

not many deaths in Africa too because of same reasons but south america seems an anomaly.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Delhi temperatures are currently around the same as UK summer temperatures which will shorten the lifetime of the virus.
            Do we know what effect this has given most transmission is from close personal contact? Texas and Florida are pretty warm and were (are?) badly hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              not many deaths in Africa too because of same reasons but south america seems an anomaly.
              And nuttters: Tanzania’s President Says Country Is Virus Free. Others Warn of Disaster - The New York Times

Or over in Sri Lanka:

Sri Lanka health minister tests positive, shatters Covid cure claims | EconomyNext
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

African nations tend to be a bit less population-dense, maybe? Speaking at a very high generalised level obviously. You'd expect places like Joburg to be teeming with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  There is also a lot of under reporting (if any reporting at all) from African countries

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    African nations tend to be a bit less population-dense, maybe? Speaking at a very high generalised level obviously. You'd expect places like Joburg to be teeming with it.
                    Ever been in Cairo or Lagos?

Comment

The flu type virus does not survive in India’s tropical climate. At its peak the hospital’s were full and I know that they were using every experimental drug possible including remdisvor.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X