• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rudy Rudy Rudy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Wasn't exactly hard to foresee
    Unless you're Rudy...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Unless you're Rudy...
      Rudy knows where bodies are buried

Comment

Unless you're Rudy...
        "Forget the myths the media's created about the White House. The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - Deep Throat, All the President's Men (1976)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Rudy knows where bodies are buried
          A great way to end up as one of those bodies.

Comment

A great way to end up as one of those bodies.
            Trump is no mob boss and Great Russian Tzar Putin is whacking abroad only people he considers traitors

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Kalil Ghibran...
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
              X