• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter bans President Trump permanently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Check out Tom Slater (dep. editor of the Marxist online news site "the spiked" - Breitbart for lefties) concerning this: Dark days for American democracy - spiked
    I don't really want to give them a click, sorry

Comment

He's been given an opinion piece on the Times. You could try that.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Parler app has now been booted by Amazon, Apple and Google - CNN

This is really good actually - more people should be using browsers AND host stuff on their own websites (that’s don’t rely on dominant platform like AWS)

Why there isn’t an standard to “follow” sites and aggregate their posts via RSS feed into your own with posts pushed by the sites themselves with their own moderation guidelines?

Social network without single controller, bring it on!
        No the app has been banned AND Amazon had decided to stop hosting their website.
        As I saw earlier:

- blocked on Twitter: not censorship, there are other apps
        - apps blocked: not censorship, use the web
        - web hosting blocked: not censorship, build your own

Think about it, how much time does cuk have left?!

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          - blocked on Twitter: not censorship, there are other apps
          - apps blocked: not censorship, use the web
          - web hosting blocked: not censorship, build your own
          Lots of hosting providers out there willing to host scummy websites, Parler should move to Russia really - it's total free speech there when it comes to bashing Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Lots of hosting providers out there willing to host scummy websites, Parler should move to Russia really - it's total free speech there when it comes to bashing Democrats
            Then they will be as good as RT....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Think about it, how much time does cuk have left?!
              Oh get a grip. No one cares about us. No one here is influential. Nobody cares. We're not FB nor twatter.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Oh get a grip. No one cares about us. No one here is influential. Nobody cares. We're not FB nor twatter.
                Did you need me to explicitly put it in <sarcasm/> tags?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Did you need me to explicitly put it in <sarcasm/> tags?

I would say he does, doogie.

Comment

Its quite funny to see all the gammon snowflakes moaning about Trump being censored whereas he can quite easily call any TV channel, journalist, etc. and give his statements there. In fact he just needs to walk to that lectern in the press briefing room and his words will be broadcast to the world but like the rest of the pissed stained right wing nutters, he hides behind a keyboard where he can ignore anything that doesn't agree with his narrow minded viewpoint. Thats why bollocks like Parler, Gab, Wimkin, etc. were created because the people who moan about free speech can only do it from behind a shield as they're basically lily livered cowards

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Its quite funny to see all the gammon snowflakes moaning about Trump being censored whereas he can quite easily call any TV channel, journalist, etc. and give his statements there. In fact he just needs to walk to that lectern in the press briefing room and his words will be broadcast to the world but like the rest of the pissed stained right wing nutters, he hides behind a keyboard where he can ignore anything that doesn't agree with his narrow minded viewpoint. Thats why bollocks like Parler, Gab, Wimkin, etc. were created because the people who moan about free speech can only do it from behind a shield as they're basically lily livered cowards

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                      But the media are biased just ask Corbyn....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X