• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump declares himself Emperor - his supporters storm the Capitol!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Did you forget where you are?
    I did for a bit. But then I realised it must be true!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's clearly false flag op!
      That's the claim. "It wasn't me. A big boy did it and then ran away".
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        That it might not even be a Trump mob....
        Definitely Trump according to this guys t-shirt:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Apparently it wasn't meant to turn violent, it's just that the demonstrators were actually on their way to a Star Wars cosplay and got lost which made them a bit annoyed:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Looks like Churchy made it there as well.

An Israeli journalist reporting outside the US Capitol on Wednesday had to face a torrent of antisemitic abuse from a pro-Trump supporter live on air.

The reporter for Channel 13 television news was confronted by a man in a helmet and asked inaudible questions that appeared to be requests to explain his government’s actions, a video of the event showed.

“I’m not representing the Israeli government,” the reporter replied.

“You lying Israeli, you play the pilpul game,” the man said. “Pilpul” is a word used to refer to the process of analysing Jewish religious texts, and has been racistly misappropriated to mean lying.

The protester then went on to demand the reporter tell him what a “goy” was. A “goy” is a word for a non-Jew.

The Jerusalem Post, an Israeli newspaper, said the protester had also called the reporter a deeply offensive term for a Jewish person.

The US-based Anti-Defamation League said the incident was “absolutely despicable”.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              That's the claim. "It wasn't me. A bigly boy did it and then ran away".
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Looks like Churchy made it there as well.
                Still obsessed with Churchy I see.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Still obsessed with Churchy I see.
                  Still white-knighting Churchy I see.

Comment

Trump is now using his cabinet members to say the election was a fraud on twitter.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Apparently it wasn't meant to turn violent, it's just that the demonstrators were actually on their way to a Star Wars cosplay and got lost which made them a bit annoyed:

Funny that they dressed as Native Americans to argue that the Democratic Process failing them, Jamiroquai is getting some stick about it!

Jamiroquai Logo | evolution history and meaning.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X