• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "Last post of 2021" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official "Last post of 2021" thread

This year it will be different

Let the games begin...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      This year it will be different

The wall-repairers of central England are gutted...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today is the last day for another 1000 years one can add one's year of birth to one's current age and the result is the current year.

So make the most of it!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Today is the last day for another 1000 years one can add one's year of birth to one's current age and the result is the current year.

So make the most of it!
                Have you started on the sherry early? That works for every year.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

This is my last one for this year as I'll be tucked up in bed by 11.30 (if I don't bother watching the fireworks).

Would wish everyone more invoicing in 2022 (including myself; two months on the bench is getting tedious) but I think it'll be more of the same tulip.

Going to try and think of the name of next Covid variant and trade mark it.

All the best

quackhandle
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Have you started on the sherry early? That works for every year.
                    Hehe! Caught one. (Pathetic joke, though I admit)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X