• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Hope and joy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope and joy

I wish all of you a very happy new year and hope you had a good Christmas.

It has been a pleasure ‘knowing’ some of you through your posts - I joined this forum shortly after I started contracting.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and support over the years. I hope good things happen to all of you in 2021 and beyond :-)

And all the best to you and yours too

I did a stroll around Windsor on 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
      I wish all of you a very happy new year and hope you had a good Christmas.

It has been a pleasure ‘knowing’ some of you through your posts - I joined this forum shortly after I started contracting.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and support over the years. I hope good things happen to all of you in 2021 and beyond :-)
      And a Happy New Year to your sockie master
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Cheers, and the same to you!

Comment

Working...
        X