• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If there was election fraud and it cannot be proved that there wasn’t, he has credible reason to declare martial law so that this can be put to bed properly. He deserves to know if there was fraud or not. I prefer him to remain president via martial law than Sleepy Joe Biden who might not last even a month before something or other goes wrong with him and he ends up majority of the time in hospital.
    It's already been proven there wasn't.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Trump deserves to die in Federal Prison, sadly not all people get what they deserve

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Trump Pentagon nominee tweets suggesting Trump declare martial law

Could get interesting, looks like there will be Trump appointees in the pentagon pushing for martial law.
        This is great news for the UK ... Trump calls martial law and stays in power. Trump signs trade deal with Boris. Boris can tell the EU we don't need them anymore as a dictator across the pond is our best mate and can provide chicken at discounted rates.

Win-win
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Fullyautomatix who I believed was your sockie master
          If someone has an opinion that is different to you, they have serious issues, is it ? Great bit of logic there.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

If someone has an opinion that is different to you, they have serious issues, is it ?
            They will have

Comment

If there was election fraud and it cannot be proved that there wasn’t, he has credible reason to declare martial law so that this can be put to bed properly. He deserves to know if there was fraud or not. I prefer him to remain president via martial law than Sleepy Joe Biden who might not last even a month before something or other goes wrong with him and he ends up majority of the time in hospital.
              Is this a parody account?

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
                I assumed so. Thought it was very amusing.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

We should riot "french style" over IR35. Does anyone know how to make a Molotov Cocktail?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                    Does anyone know how to make a Molotov Cocktail?
                    Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
                      A sockie with a girls name, thinks he can get away with it by calling other posters as parody account.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X