• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The Woolworths vaccine testing, what could go wrong. It's bit like after the party when you mix the dregs of the drinks together to make a potent but sickly cocktail:

UK trial to mix and match Covid vaccines to try to improve potency | Coronavirus | The Guardian
    It's critical that this sort of thing is tested because of the likely need to have repeat vaccinations every 1-2 years, feck knows what two different mRNA vaccines targeting same virus could do to a human body.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Quite tight too. It's important to be inclusive and not to allow "bullying" of any CUK posters for holding heterodox views, whether they be the humblest keyboard changer or a multimillionaire accountancy boss who may or may not have connections to CUK owners in addition to providing advertising revenue. None of that is relevant to the underlying principle that members must not be "bullied" simply because they challenge lamestream media narrative re so-called Covid.
      Don't be daft. You can mock FA derisively if you wish. Nothing to stop you bullying him.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Nope. We've been told not to. No matter how bat tulip crazy the conspiracy.
        The 90-year-old, Margaret Keenan, the first woman to get the jab in the UK is now being controlled by Bill Gates.

She was last seen in an Apple shop smashing up their products.

Her grandson apparently has got an Xbox and is controlling her through that for only 39.99 per month.

(Thanks to NF and others.)
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          The 90-year-old, Margaret Keenan, the first woman to get the jab in the UK is now being controlled by Bill Gates.

She was last seen in an Apple shop smashing up their products.

Her grandson apparently has got an Xbox and is controlling her through that for only 39.99 per month.

(Thanks to NF and others.)
          Is that you, Simon?

Comment

Is that you, Simon?
            Simon hasn't been posting as you are being mean to him.

Comment

Simon hasn't been posting as you are being mean to him.
              I've stopped being a bully, and I'm pretty ashamed of myself. I'm glad that we have brave souls willing to speak out against the connected conspiracies of the stolen US election, climate change and so-called Covid.

Comment

I've stopped being a bully, and I'm pretty ashamed of myself. I'm glad that we have brave souls willing to speak out against the connected conspiracies of the stolen US election, climate change and so-called Covid.
                Both you and Simon aren't in the UK so you shouldn't get chipped by the vaccine.

Luckily I have my own Xbox.....

Comment

Both you and Simon aren't in the UK so you shouldn't get chipped by the vaccine.

I’m within range of BBC antennae which could be broadcasting 5G waves.

Comment

I'm going to buy an Xbox just to control Old Smeg when they inject him.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      I'm going to buy an Xbox just to control Old Smeg when they inject him.
                      As long as you’re not going to make me give you remedial English comprehension classes. I couldn’t take that.

Comment

Working...
                      X