• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is more pathetic?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    AtW - how old are you? when my kids were babies they didn't demand as much attention as you.... grow up..

Does anyone remember when WageSlave (or was it Lucifer) offered AtW to date his clueless sister in law, but AtW snubed her cuz she didn't have a Phd?? I then told hime what an idiot he was, the next thing he comes up with a poll like this asking all members who else thing he's an idiot
    'Twas me, and she's still up for it if he wants to go out on a date.

If you recall, he actually remarked (significantly I feel sure), that he would only date a girl with a Ph.D. like his mother

Comment

I think it's pathetic that that Dim Prawn got the CUK award thingy and I only got runner up. I shall sulk.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        I think it's pathetic that that Dim Prawn got the CUK award thingy and I only got runner up. I shall sulk.

What award?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
        X