• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I've just had a message from Scooty suggesting putting $250k on Trump to win.
    Contrarians are big winners.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Contrarians are bigly negative winners.
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Just as well his unacceptable will be all more pleasing to watch
        I'm tempted to join Twitter just so that I can catch the last ever Trump post before he's kicked off
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I'm tempted to join Twitter just so that I can catch the last ever Trump post before he's kicked off
          You don’t have to join to read (tho they are trying to force you after you start)

Comment

You don’t have to join to read (tho they are trying to force you after you start)
            I did not know that You learn something new every day

Comment

I've been missing out on this for years!!!

This Meme has made my day

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324493297855852544

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324493297855852544

Comment

This killed me

https://twitter.com/JLCauvin/status/1316192475648872449?s=20

Comment

I did not know that You learn something new every day
                  I’ve been reading for years without joining. But, yeah, they do bug you to login.

Comment

Maybe they will think twice next time about telling their supporters not to postal vote
                    It was quite deliberate, knowing that if things didn't go their way, what with the Democrats telling their voters to vote by post, they could claim corrupt. And Trump's core supporters are so stupid they'll believe anything.

One of them, a facebook friend posted:

Soooo, the documents showing proof of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's corruption conveniently disappears in transit. Hmmm, yup no suspicions there. Let's continue to ignore the obvious.

When challenged he said it was more likely that the USPS has been nobbled or intercepted than that the person who sent them hadn't made copies or showed them to anyone else. This isn't stupidity. We're way into True Believer territory.

I don’t expect you to concede - I expect you to get banned, sockie!
                    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    Shutup sockie master. It is fairly obvious that you are the master behind all these fake accounts that keep popping up.
                    AtW - stop talking to yourself.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The plan was fooked when it was noticed in summer they are fooking with USPS - then lots of votes would be delayed past voting day and cut off by Supreme Court’s decision

Comment

Working...
                      X