• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    I was quite surprised how many hispanics vote for Ole Donny, doesn't make sense, however when you think about it America as a country doesn't make sense (52 separate microcosms, in effect).

This is going to get really messy and will make our last few elections look great.

qh
    Commie hating Cubans + Catholic values on abortion, gay marriage etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I've still got spare Remainer No More Tears shampoo he can have.
      Excellent news. Perhaps you could wash his hair and tell him a bedtime story about how to lose and get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Excellent news. Perhaps you could wash his hair and tell him a bedtime story about how to lose and get over it.
        Emigrate and make a pile of money? What country would have him?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Emigrate and make a pile of money? What country would have him?
          He has a golf course in Scotland, apparently.

Comment

The average Trump voter:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              The average Trump voter:

Oh the stupidity it hurts my brain

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Both candidates winning, excellent!
                Maybe they can share.

Other than Trump saying it's not fair that they are counting votes for Biden, it's looking closer to victory.
                Trump can quite legitimately ask for recounts when the count is very close, and challenge (suspected) improper procedure, it's messy but quite normal.

That said, other than Trump and a few close supporters, don't even most Republican politicians accept mail-in votes are largely legitimate? Trump seems to be arguing anything after last night shouldn't be included, but that is not the view of his party as I understand things - Pence has already contradicted Trump on this I think.

Is the Republican party positioning itself to dump Trump and get the hell away from him when he goes nuclear?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCountryContractor View Post
                  Oh the stupidity it hurts my brain
                  You think that is stupid, look at what else is happening. In Arizna there are Trump supporters outside the election center protesting to "Count The Vote", pop up to Michigan and they're "Stop Counting The Vote". Shows that right wingers are not only stupid but pure snowflake losers
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    You think that is stupid, look at what else is happening. In Arizna there are Trump supporters outside the election center protesting to "Count The Vote", pop up to Michigan and they're "Stop Counting The Vote". Shows that right wingers are not only stupid but pure snowflake losers
                    With AR15s

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      That said, other than Trump and a few close supporters, don't even most Republican politicians accept mail-in votes are largely legitimate? Trump seems to be arguing anything after last night shouldn't be included, but that is not the view of his party as I understand things - Pence has already contradicted Trump on this I think.
                      Interestingly, the absentee ballots are traditionally from the military, and the military traditionally support republicans. By Trump denying their votes being counted, he is saying he doesn't want military votes to be counted.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X