• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right-wing academics ‘forced to hide views’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    No I didn't go into a snowflake meltdown merely pointed out that not only had you represented the 15th repetition of the question...
    What is this question that supposedly I had asked 15 times, and you claim to have answered directly each time?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      What is this question that supposedly I had asked 15 times, and you claim to have answered directly each time?

I see you are losing the plot pretty quickly already.

Bored now.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I see you are losing the plot pretty quickly already.

Bored now.

Unable to answer a simple question, so you refuse to, then claim you're bored.

Comment

Unable to answer a simple question, so you refuse to, then claim you're bored.
          Typical vetran bad loser MO.

Comment

I made tulip up and vetran pitied me then walked away
            FTFY

Comment

You didn't, he hasn't

We're still waiting, here are some pointers:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794888

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794899

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794912
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                You didn't because you made it up.

he hasn't answered it the way I wanted.

We're still trying to understand your answers you supplied below.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794888

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794899

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794912

FTFY

From your links quoted its obvious I answered the question respecting the knowledge available at the time the decisions made.

That is the problem with hindsight it is so often used by arseholes to make decisions after the facts become available.

How would you have answered the question other than he was a tory MP so he must be guilty despite at the time he still being under investigation or sub judice?

Comment

Good Grief!

Comment

FTFY

From your links quoted its obvious I answered the question respecting the knowledge available at the time the decisions made.

That is the problem with hindsight it is so often used by arseholes to make decisions after the facts become available.

How would you have answered the question other than he was a tory MP so he must be guilty despite at the time he still being under investigation or sub judice?
                    None of the links posted show a question being asked 15 times and you giving a non-evasive answer.

I am not the idiot who asked the same question 15 times.
                    How's your pitchfork sales going?

As you rightly say, you are using hindsight, as you often do. I posted a link to the sentence being passed out and then you meltdown.

Every time you do a "FTFY" to change what was said, it's because of hindsight.

You make up false claims - such as saying that the question was first asked on Page 4, post 38.
                    Actually it has , but Barmy & you are apparently slow on the uptake, because he has asked it repeatedly.

It was first asked on page 4 post 38. Try the thread search its pretty good.
                    I do try to provide answers in the face of the drivel. You boys just make tulip up and then accuse posters of being stupid.
                    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Really, how about Elphicke who was suspended:
                    And when I post a link to Elphicke's sentence, you seem to think it is about someone else:
                    Ah so someone completely different was tried and found guilty? What has that got to do with your pitchfork fetish? Are all male white MPs guilty by default?
                    Then you slip into your "I've answered this many times before"

Comment

Arfur

Comment

Working...
                      X