• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shamima begum DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So she is in an unsafe country where she can be killed anytime, seems imperative to return her back while the matter is being dealt with, otherwise who is going to go to prison if she dies there, that Home Office minister?
    She is safer in the camp than being among the IS nutcases that she went to on her own accord. She got to IS by being smuggled across a war zone. Had IS won, she would be happily living the life she wanted helping out with her fellow IS members cutting of heads, disembowelling victims and teaching kids how to kill fellow human beings.

Even though she was 15yo when she went to IS, she stayed on when she was an adult and she was an active member encouraging younger girls to join.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

She asked me to pass on a message....

Does anyone want any ciggies bringing back ??
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I suspect the next time we see her some Pole will be chasing her with a narwhal's tusk.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I suspect the next time we see her some Pole will be chasing her with a narwhal's tusk.
          No , we will see her wearing a nice belt , ready to blow up

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Isnt she one of the bat-poo crazy ISIS women though? Strange she wants to leave.
            Fair point. She was moved due to the other bat-poo crazy ISIS women threatening to kill her.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I came here to reply to the MrD post but somebody has deleted it.

Why? It wasn't racist ?

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
                I came here to reply to the MrD post but somebody has deleted it.

Why? It wasn't racist ?
                Inneresting.

Comment

I think she should be let in. But only if she changes her name to Ee, and moves to Yorkshire.

Ee Begum
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    She asked me to pass on a message....

Does anyone want any ciggies bringing back ??
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X