• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Pick a lie.
    This.

Scoots thinks I'm only poking him because I'm jealous, or that I hate him, but it's neither of these.

I know this is just an anonymous internet forum, and a pretty much 'anything goes' one at that but I can't be doing with people telling outright porky pies.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

It's not looking good for any BTC short positions right now.

The markets are a cruel mistress. When he was bullish, BTC became a stable coin sitting at $6K, the moment he (says) he's opened a short position, up it goes.

I'd like to train a trading algorithm that takes his calls and inverts the sentiment, I think it'd be pretty profitable.

Comment

If he wasn't such an arrogant, blinkered fool with such a high opinion of himself, I might have 1 ounce of sympathy. As it stands I have none.

Comment

Never opened a BTC short position. But it is going down, and I'm continuing to add to my Ether short position - think of it as dollar cost averaging in. With derivatives you've got to jump on and off the bus - you don't hold the leverage positions for weeks on end. That's what you're all assuming.

Have opened yet another short position too.. yes another 3% of portfolio, must be mad. $xxk...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            If he wasn't such an arrogant, blinkered fool with such a high opinion of himself, I might have 1 ounce of sympathy. As it stands I have none.
            Sympathy is for losers... I don't lose.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Sympathy is for losers... I don't lose.
              Ethereum hits highest price since June 2019 - Decrypt

The pump started way back on Wednesday night (UTC), when Ethereum, in about ten minutes, rose from $245 to $262. But no dump followed. Instead, on Thursday afternoon, it increased once again, from $265 to $277. Then an upward crawl, reaching $285 by Saturday afternoon.

And then came the latest boom. Between Saturday evening and Sunday morning, Ethereum rose by ten percent, from $285 to $316.

Comment

Is that news?

Comment

Is that news?
                  It's clearly no news to anyone on here that you're still making shoot up
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Never opened a BTC short position. But it is going down, and I'm continuing to add to my Ether short position -
                    That's even worse. Ether has gone up more than BTC.
                    why are you even shorting them. Looks like they are still in recovery mode from the march low.

Comment

"Bitcoin Briefly Jumps Above $10,000 for First Time in Six Weeks"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...premium-europe

Comment

Working...
                      X