• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    So now you can even read my mind, what I'm thinking/feeling.
    No I can't. But I can read your posts. Unfortunately.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      But this is a perfect example of your delusion. He's posting about your attitude and they way you post. It's aimed at you, as is nearly every single post in response to anything you put up. You completely miss thst and to almost prove his point you post more guff and a chart.

This is no longer about whether Centrica or bit coin with go to the moon or how low AMD will go. Everyone should be pleased that Centrica bounced and a little bit jealous of you because bitcoin is doing well. They ought to be impressed AtW is making good gains.
      I am. But now it has turned to greed.

Gains are only as good as the day you claim them.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        In the past, when a group of people independently came to a conclusion about my behaviour, I reflected, and I discovered they were right.
        That sounds like some group therapy talking there. AA was it?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          That sounds like some group therapy talking there. AA was it?
          That isn't really "independent", and drug dependency isn't behavioural.

I will never allow AA to get between me and whiskey.

Comment

And still you are at it.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              So now you can even read my mind, what I'm thinking/feeling.

What irks me are all your posts spreading FUD. This is going to crash, that is going to crash.

You are totally irresponsible. It's only the fact that no-one here is naive enough to follow you, that it's not a problem. However, with a different audience, you could be really dangerous.
              As I said a few weeks ago, I really hope he's just a troll and everyone on here sees him/treats him as one. I genuinely hope no one takes what he says seriously and gambles their money on his posts; he will get some right, the odds are on this, but he will get more wrong, again the odds are on this.

He does come across as desperate though for approval so I've worried that he's not a total troll and he does have too much money tied up and his investments are going south. This will not end well for him.

Of course, he'll never admit he is wrong so we may never know for sure.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You're 50% up on Centrica .... have you taken your profits yet or are you too greedy?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

inspired by scooty i will also take a punt on 3x leverage derivative product
                  what's the worst that can happen? £100 loss ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    inspired by scooty i will also take a punt on 3x leverage derivative product
                    what's the worst that can happen? £100 loss ?
                    I stopped listening at "inspired by scooty"

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      You're 50% up on Centrica .... have you taken your profits yet or are you too greedy?
                      I'll take them when my chart says so. Remember I said months ago, I'll sell in September or when the TA says.

On target. Called it. Collect it. Spend it (on another trade).

Probably the only person in the known universe to make 50% on Centrica in the last 10 years

Comment

Working...
                      X