• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    For me, it's that he reminds me of the market "experts" I used to follow, with all their hopeless predictions. I don't blame them for me losing money; that was my fault. But they did plant ideas. I didn't realise at the time that they were all arrogant, deluded idiots. No-one can predict the market. There are no experts.

If I thought anyone was risking money because of his predictions, apart from the fool himself, I'd be calling for him to be banned.
    Seems to me Pooper is styling himself to be one of these "expert" traders. No doubt he will be posting fake pictures of himself with a Lambo and giving us the "You too can become rich following these simple trading steps every day! Subscribe to my channel/private forum/ebooks"

Comment

Has anyone been influenced by scoots? Directly or unconciously.

I doubt anyone's bought (or shorted) anything because scoots predicted it would go up (or down).

But has he planted seeds of doubt/fear in your investments causing you to sell? Or has he scared you off from investing in the stock market or gold?

If AtW had paid any attention to him, he'd have missed out on big profits.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

For me, it's that he reminds me of the market "experts" I used to follow, with all their hopeless predictions. I don't blame them for me losing money; that was my fault. But they did plant ideas. I didn't realise at the time that they were all arrogant, deluded idiots. No-one can predict the market. There are no experts.

If I thought anyone was risking money because of his predictions, apart from the fool himself, I'd be calling for him to be banned.
        During the crypto boom you too could make GUARANTEED gains of 10% if you handed your cash to him.

I think it's a mixture of:
        • arrogance + ego - "I've done years of analysis" / "I paid (pissed away) $10K for a course on TA, so now I'm a pro", he prefaces a lot of his calls with this (appeal to authority)
        • denial - his track record is horrendous, Centrica is arguably his best call, a traditional old time stock that I would say is being lifted by general market buoyancy, he can't accept he was wrong regarding AMD, FTSE capitulation to 3000/4000 etc.
        • lying / spin doctor - his crypto short, every time he's wrong (I've not seen him be right) his posts turn into incredulity

The denial could be mostly pride, privately I don't think he has much faith in TA, the crypto short is a great example - privately he's prepared to recognise his TA is bulltulip, he'd not publicly acknowledge it (instead he'll lie about buy in price etc.).

Hopefully it's all a lie and the TA is just an interesting hobby.

Comment

Has anyone been influenced by scoots? Directly or unconciously.

I doubt anyone's bought (or shorted) anything because scoots predicted it would go up (or down).

But has he planted seeds of doubt/fear in your investments causing you to sell? Or has he scared you off from investing in the stock market or gold?

If AtW had paid any attention to him, he'd have missed out on big profits.
          ChimpMaster mentioned that he’d been influenced by scootie’s illegal investment advice and lost a load of money on bitcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            ChimpMaster mentioned that he’d been influenced by scootie’s illegal investment advice and lost a load of "worthless" fiat but made HUGE Satoshi value on bitcoins.
            FTFY

Comment

I'm up 50% in only 3 months.

Your post is filled with hate. You've got to let that go if you're going to succeed in this game. People who see others succeed spread hate - it is as old as the hills themselves.

You can always chose not to read the posts. I wonder why it is you don't.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Your post is filled with hate. You've got to let that go if you're going to succeed in this game. People who see others succeed spread hate - it is as old as the hills themselves.

So now you can even read my mind, what I'm thinking/feeling.

What irks me are all your posts spreading FUD. This is going to crash, that is going to crash.

You are totally irresponsible. It's only the fact that no-one here is naive enough to follow you, that it's not a problem. However, with a different audience, you could be really dangerous.
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I think you're going to crash.

Nurse! Nurse! meds quick...
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm up 50% in only 3 months.

But this is a perfect example of your delusion. He's posting about your attitude and they way you post. It's aimed at you, as is nearly every single post in response to anything you put up. You completely miss thst and to almost prove his point you post more guff and a chart.

This is no longer about whether Centrica or bit coin with go to the moon or how low AMD will go. Everyone should be pleased that Centrica bounced and a little bit jealous of you because bitcoin is doing well. They ought to be impressed AtW is making good gains. But its not like that. You've garnered such a poor reputation with your sanctimonious bulltulip no one cares about the numbers anymore, it's personal. It could go to a million dollars, it could go to zero, no one cares anymore now that you've no reputation left on here. Everyone is just flabbergasted you can't see that and continue to post.

You've single handedly made investment a no go discussion point on a forum that is full of people that would really like to discuss it.

You really need to leave now.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Amongst the contributors of the thread, we'd likely have consensus that it's an objective observation. You come across very emotional, too quick to claim "hate".

In the past, when a group of people independently came to a conclusion about my behaviour, I reflected, and I discovered they were right.

Comment

Working...
                      X